Friday, May 8, 2009

Supply all around

One reader commented to me that discovering God’s supply is like standing in a huge dark vault filled with massive reserves of gold, coin and cash and not seeing any of it until the light is turned on.

The belief that supply is material—in the form of money, stocks and bonds, real estate, and more—is mental darkness that causes people to fear when the value of their portfolio sinks. Real supply is not matter-based, but Spirit-based.

Wisdom, love, intelligence, creativity, patience, joy and their kin are Spirit-based supply, and they meet human needs. They exist in abundance. They are infinite, without end. Understanding this truth is the light that illuminates consciousness with enlightened perspective that sees God’s supply at hand.

Jesus did this with the multiplication of the loaves and fishes. Through gratitude, understanding and faith, he opened the hungering crowd’s thought to supply at hand, and they saw it. It was there all along, but required a higher view to reveal it.

You are standing in God’s vault of superabundance right now. Enjoy use of the vast riches in your grasp!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a widow with little to no income, and a 350000 mortgage debt, I dove into the search for an understanding of supply. There are many facets to it. The Bible has countless things to say. Including gratitude for everything. Supply , being all these spiritual qualities, it is infinite. Considerable nail-biting accompanied the search, until I realized one day that supply was at my fingertips.
Day by day the manna fell, so I did not need to see it all at once. I envisioned that my riches of qualities was as though a big man was following me carrying a big bag of it, because it was more than I needed at once. But immediately available wherever I went. This was also a symbol of a bodyguard so formidable , no one could see me as unprotected. I enjoyed great freedom. Now I see myself as not part of the current commotion.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Anonymous, your story meant a lot to me as my mortgage is around that and the contract for my work is finishing in a couple of months. What to do at the end of that contract is something that can keep me awake at night. I felt more hopeful having read your story.

Post a Comment

 

Spirit View Home Page