Thursday, September 27, 2007

Polls again...

I've wanted to run polls on my site for a long time to learn more about who my readers are, and finally got a poll up and running a few days ago. However, I'm wondering if it has caused technical difficulties, preventing some of you from logging onto the site, because I've had one report to that effect.

So, I deleted the HTML polling code tonight in order to ask all of you:

Has anyone had problems logging onto this blog in the last 3 days, and now the problem has disappeared?

Thanks.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no problems either way with a mac connection.

Anonymous said...

No problems here. Windows xp IE7

peggylenox said...

Hi: As I mentioned before, there was a problem, but now it seems to have disappeared, as I logged on with no problem.


Peggy

Anonymous said...

I had no problems either. I hope the polls continue!

Anonymous said...

No problem with this computer either.

Likewise: Windows xp, IE7, Dial-up

Anonymous said...

no problem here.

Anonymous said...

No problems at any time - a Mac user.

Anonymous said...

No problems.

tick said...

Working fine.

Anonymous said...

I don't see the poll link at all. Have you deleted it???

Anonymous said...

No problem logging in, but I'll admit I didn't recognize the poll when I found it. Perhaps the actual word POLL somewhere there would help?

Anonymous said...

No problems - a Mac user

Post a Comment

 

Spirit View Home Page