Thursday, December 7, 2006

Comic relief

I hope you don't mind a few surprises on this blog once in a while.

Several of you send me ideas, jokes, quotes, articles, links, pictures, videos, and audio clips that perk my curiosity, give me ideas to expound on or provide ready content to pass on for the rest of you to enjoy. Some is relevant material, and some isn't.

Here's a contribution that came in yesterday that got me a chucklin'...

It doesn't fall into the spiritual/metaphysical category of this blog, but it does add some diversity and variety!


Now, I know none of you husbands would ever say anything like the above to get your spouse in trouble. But a reminder from Paul doesn't hurt once in a while...

"...let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself."
It's the nicer thing to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spirit View Home Page