Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Your Source

Have you ever considered that health and wealth come from the same place?

As I mentioned above under “Divine payroll,” my early years in the practice brought in modest income. I had lessons to learn about true supply and one of them was discovering health and wealth to have the same origin.

It occurred to me one day as I was praying for better health in my patients, that every good thing we could ever have comes from God, whether it is humanly identified as strength, ability, love or wealth. God is the source of all good. No exceptions.

Relief!

It became clear that if I trusted God to give me sound health, I could just as easily trust God to give me abundant wealth. The Source of all supply does not discriminate in the forms of good He provides. One type of supply is just as readily available and freely bestowed as any other.

The sun pours light on the tree to grow healthy limbs and leaves. The sun floods through our window to brighten our home. The sun shines upon the frozen river and melts the ice for springtime flow. The sun accomplishes many different tasks, but all in the same way. By being the sun.

God too, accomplishes many different tasks that meet human needs, but all through the same way and means—by being infinite omnipresent all-providing Love.

Whether your need is health related or financial, God’s unfailing love is up to the task. He is the source of any supply you could ever possibly need.

Your source of health is your source of wealth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spirit View Home Page