Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Healing of eye injury

Posted by Picasa A testimony I had printed in the Christian Science Sentinel and is now posted on spirituality.com:
“Last fall during warm-up for a morning tournament tennis match, I was hit squarely in one eye with a tennis ball. The impact threw me to the ground in acute pain. I clenched my eye for fear of loss as I remembered that one of the resident pros had lost an eye in a similar way. When I opened my eyelid, I could not see and the pain worsened…”
Click here for the rest of the story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Evan,
I had read your healing from the eye injury originally in the Sentinel, but it was wonderful to read it again. Your blog about right place was also very good. Your website has become a must see for me every day. Thank you for all the good work and thought you put into these postings. I know it helps and inspires many people. I am going to go out and "adhere like Super Glue to the Truth" today.

Lloyd Taylor
Coppell, TX

Evan said...

You are welcome, Lloyd. And that Super Glue of Truth will hold things together for you in all the right ways!

Post a Comment

 

Spirit View Home Page