Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The 4th P

I chuckled today when a patient reminded me of the 4 Pees that lead to success in healing that I had told him about months ago.

“Oh really!” I said. “What are the 4 Pees?” I asked.

I knew about the 3 Pees…patience, persistence, and perseverance. I refer to those frequently. But I wasn’t sure what the 4th P was.

He said, “Patience, persistence, perseverance and payoff.”

“Oh wow,” I exclaimed. “I like those!”

His own inspiration on the 3 Pees led him to conclude that there must be a payoff somewhere if we are faithful. And he was right.

When we are patient and persistent and we persevere until we’ve finished our course, we’re going to receive a reward. This is true for spiritual healing as with any other endeavor in life.

So from now on, I’ll refer to the 4 Pees…patience, persistence, perseverance and payoff when reminding others of the path we often must take to realize results.

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Cheers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spirit View Home Page