Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New blog

I know, I know...I've missed a few days posting blog entries recently. But there's a reason!

tmcyouth.com asked me to start blogging for them a couple of weeks ago, and it's taken a bit of extra energy and time to get going with their program.

tmcyouth.com is a web site of The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston, dedicated to interacting with young people online around the world interested in Christian Science and its activities. It's a relatively new site targeted at a young audience, but growing and expanding with new ideas and offerings.

SpiritHeals, the name of my new blog on their site was added today.

I have two entries up.

Check out my introduction and my first posting titled, "A better way than war!"

Click on the above links and you'll go right to them.

And make comments at the end of the pieces! People love to read comments. I hope to receive many...and as usual, I expect to respond right back again.

To keep up the pace with SpiritHeals I'll be posting fewer entries on this site. I can only do so many! But I will blog links here to any posts I make on SpiritHeals. So, in the sum of it all, I'll probably have as many postings as you've grown accustomed to.

We'll see!

But this is fun. I look forward to the challenge of reaching an audience with obviously unique interests and concerns. To be honest, though, I think there is a "young" audience in all of us.



1 comments:

Bill said...

What a great expansion and a very informative blog.

Thanks

Post a Comment

 

Spirit View Home Page