Friday, January 12, 2007

Share generously

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”

~ George Bernard Shaw
When we see our supply in life as X number of material things or dollars, we are afraid to share for fear of losing some of our substance. But when we realize our true substance is spiritual--ideas coming from God--we are not afraid to share for we know we lose nothing in the giving, plus we have blessed another with our riches. In essence, our supply of "apples" is endless.

1 comments:

Kate said...

dear evan..you have been a busy boy! I love the apple/idea post...I think this is what blogging has been for me...the sharing of ideas so that we all have more to bite into...

I remember you saying at an Annual Meeting...you have to go out on a limb to get the best apples...it's nice to have company while we chomp away...love you, hugs to Kathy, Jenna and Tyler...Kate

Post a Comment

 

Spirit View Home Page